ACCESS ● ADVICE ● ACTION
“More Than Just Lawyers”
We are proud of our strong reputation for providing high quality advice and services for business and personal matters.
We look after our clients individually and meet where convenient whether that be at our offices or at their business or home. Based in Teddington we offer legal advice and assistance to clients in Teddington, Twickenham, Richmond, Kew Whitton, St Margaret’s, The Hamptons, Sunbury, Kingston upon Thames and surrounding areas.
Many clients based in central London have an international profile and we assist to maintain their international relationships or trading links.
We offer solutions to manage business and personal problems and risks and help you implement solutions.
We aim to ensure our clients receive quality legal services at a reasonable cost and within budget.
As solicitors our overriding objective is to meet client expectations and achieve the intended outcomes – handling all transactions efficiently and in the best way possible.
Whether acting for individuals, businesses or not for profit organisations our experience over 40 years equips us to deal with issues and problems that are unfamiliar or unusual.
We well understand that dealing with legal transactions such as selling or buying a business or a home; making a will; dealing with probate – can be stressful.
We offer advice and services in many aspects of law and practice relevant for new and existing businesses dealing with regulation, employment, finance, commercial contracts and disputes through to relocation and investment.
We offer specialist services in relation to property professionals including solicitors, estate agents, surveyors and architects. This includes working with accountants in relation to fraud, regulatory and financial issues.
For expert professional services
Kagan Moss & Co Solicitors
- Personal attention from experienced qualified solicitors
- Reliable quality service at affordable prices
- A reputation for good value
- An accredited Solicitors in South West London
Your Private Matters
- Property Transactions
- Leasehold Extensions
- Wills, Probate and Administration
- Powers of Attorney and Deputyship
- Home Moves and Investment
- Resolving Disputes
Your Business Matters
- Commercial Property Investment
- Business restructure and relocation
- Professional Regulation and Compliance
- Contracts and Joint Venture Agreements
- Commercial Disputes
- Employment Advice and Disputes
- Property Developers and Investors
- Professional Relationships, Trusts and Charities