Tel: 0208 977 6633 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are locally-based lawyers with nationwide activity. We also operate from locations in Greater London and Home Counties and visit our clients.
From our offices in Teddington we offer legal advice and assistance to businesses and workers, residents and charity groups in Teddington, Twickenham, Richmond, Hampton Wick, Hampton, Hampton Hill, Hanworth, Sunbury, Kew, St Margaret’s, Isleworth, Whitton, Kingston upon Thames, Central London and abroad. We carry out home visits to clients locally who are unable to travel.
UPDATE NOTICE Coronavirus (COVID-19)
15 June 2020
We hope that you and those close to you have remained in good health and in good spirits and continue to stay safe in the weeks ahead.
During the past three months, we have continued to work on client matters so far as possible and have held face to face meetings online with some of our clients. Some of you have found this easy for access to us whilst others are awaiting personal meetings in our offices or elsewhere.
In deference to those in the ‘vulnerable’ category we closed our doors to drop in visitors from 9 March, 2 weeks in advance of the general lockdown, and have followed government advice since then.
In anticipation of the relaxations now announced we have ensured that our offices can once again be used to receive clients in person.
With effect from Monday 22 June we can book fixed appointments so that we can follow the guidelines and see one client at a time.
- Where possible please continue to continue to deal with us by telephone or email;
- If you need a personal meeting please make an appointment by telephone. Appointments will be available on Tuesday to Fridays between 12pm and 5pm.
- We will see one client at a time, or 2 clients from the same household;
- We will provide hand sanitiser for client use on entry and exit and, will wear a face covering if your require this;
- We will not be able to allow clients to offer refreshments or restroom facilities;
- If you wish to hand deliver any item please use our letterbox.
- If you need a personal meeting but cannot get to our offices for any reason please phone and speak to a partner and we will discuss whether we can make alternative arrangements.
Please do not attend any appointment or meeting or deliver anything to our offices if you or anyone in your household has tested positive or is displaying any Covid-19 symptoms.
9 March 2020
We are closely monitoring the progress of this outbreak and taking account of Government medical advice.
However bearing in mind that a number of our clients may fall within the ‘elderly’ and ‘vulnerable’ categories we have decided to accelerate our client protection plan.
From today we ask that you contact us by telephone or email rather than call in without an appointment.
If it is urgent that to meet please make a fixed appointment by telephone.
We trust you appreciate it is in everyone’s interests to minimise the risk of transmission of infection.