Kagan Moss Solicitors provide advice in transactional services for small businesses, individuals and institutions. We offer services to professional firms, executors, trusts, family clients including elderly, single and retired clients located in Greater London and beyond. We aim to deliver advice and insight tailored to meet each client’s needs along with guidance and support so as to achieve the best possible outcomes whatever the client situation or circumstance.
We have been established since 1977 offering our services to PLCs, SME’s and organisations including charitable trusts from our offices in Middle Temple, then Clerkenwell and branches in the LB Richmond upon Thames. We now operate from a single head office at Teddington in West London.
The partners take responsibility for all professional work: between them they have over 85 years experience as qualified solicitors.
Maralyn Hutchinson is a member of Solicitors for the Elderly and former company secretary and grants committee chair of Richmond Voluntary Services as well as a Past President of the Middlesex Law Society.
Michael Garson is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and Council Member and Board member of the Law Society of England & Wales.
How we can assist:
- We meet and deal with our clients face to face and in a straightforward way
- We provide independent advice without any conflict from self interest.
- We bring focus and effort to bear in every situation and achieve the right solution in your time frame
- We bring understanding to problems and work to achieve the best relationships and results
- We act with integrity and deliver work to high standards to meet the service levels our clients require
- We do not pay any referral or introduction fees and give clear and transparent information about fees and expenses
If you would like to arrange a consultation, need further information or a costs estimate please do get in touch.
We look foward to hearing from you.
We are aware of the modern trend to deliver services so far as possible on line and we respond to that demand. However we are aware and draw attention to the increased risk of fraud – particularly in property transactions – if confidential information is not managed personally or face to face. We take steps to minimise risk and expect that also from our clients.
Please note under Privacy our Confidentiality and Security advice.